Friday, July 11, 2008

Chris & Erin Mazzei - February 16, 2008

My wife and I had know Erin for a while, and got to know her even more as she helped plan and coordinate our wedding. Almost a year later, Chris emailed me less than a month prior to his wedding as asked if I could video their wedding. Surprisingly, I had the weekend free and I'm stoked I did. Erin and Chris' Paso Robles Inn wedding was stunning. These two are perfect for each other and were so fun getting to know. All the best!

I think the trailer speaks for itself... Pastor Aaron did such a great job!

Erin looked simply amazing.

The flower petals were such a cool addition to the recessional!

Rockin' a kiss in the Bentley. Not a bad way to start things off! =) 

It seemed like everything was working to make this day perfect. From the koi fish in the ponds to the sun setting through the girls' umbrellas, I don't think you could ask for better.

Way cool. Congratulations to the both of you and I wish you all the very best!










No comments: