Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tom & Nicole Nelson - September 15, 2007

Tom and Nicole are such an awesome couple.  I actually had the chance to travel through Israel with Tom last year and let me tell you, he can throw down a mean robot dance in the middle of the desert.  Aside from his madstyle wicked-sick moves, he's one of the most rock solid, God-fearing people I know.  I was truly blessed to be a part of their special day.

The two exchanged vows, led by Aaron Porter, and celebrated at the Paso Robles Inn. From Nicole's cascading bouquet to the seemingly endless line dancing at the reception, their wedding was definitely one to treasure.



A good friend and photographer, Jake, took the pictures below.










I pray that God blesses the two of you richly in your new life together. Much love.

No comments: