Thursday, August 27, 2009

Barbara & Alexander Asper-Nelson - June 27, 2009

It's amazing how two people can be so perfect for each other.

That was my first thought when Barbara and Alexander met with me in our studio. And as their wedding day unfolded, I was only more sure of the fact. Their love for each other and their family and friends was very cool to watch.

Set overlooking the harbor from Morro Bay Inn's balcony, Barbara and Alexander said "I do" under an archway of the most brilliant orange and blue flower arrangement I've ever seen. We actually had the opportunity to stream the ceremony live, so that friends and family on the other side of the country could "be there." Technology is so cool!

Talk about a reception! Barbara and Alexander know how to throw a party! The dancing started and just didn't stop. Hats off to AMS Entertainment for keeping things rolling, even when the power wouldn't cooperate (a generator actually had to be fired up mid-reception to keep the party going).

I think the trailer speaks for itself, so enjoy!


Barbara and Alexander, I wish you both the best in your new life together as husband and wife!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breath taking. The trailer does speak for itself. Still shedding tears. Love you little sis.
Lynn Williams